7.8.10

I lied, sorry

so I lied, but it's late! it's almost sunday.

today was relatively drama-free. I don't understand. I got to mary's house straight out of my supermarket job [which was a particular HELL today, and I am definitely doing a post on it later], and everyone was already there. it was confirmed that the drinky-drinky party is on tuesday. we went about the routine birthday party functions, like eating cake and digging candle wax out of the frosting and opening presents. apparently I make the best cards. again, wtf. I mean, I wrote on a piece of construction paper...

we set off! about five minutes after we got to our local amusement park, emma declared that she had a Bad Migraine and so left. she was left alone with shane for a while though, which was bad, since apparently emma is mad at shane for "ignoring" her. oh, drama...

other than that, nothing much happened. there were a hell of a lot of lines though. really. long. lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment