10.8.10

we're the stooges, our typical song has 11 words, and after an hour and a quarter you want us to leave

"I wanna be your dog" has exactly 23 words in it that are not prepositions or repetitions. oh, iggy. creativity win.

also, the drinky-drinky party is tonight. shane called me at ten o'clock or so and woke me up [I stayed up until 3 in the morning listening to the clash. as I recall I drew a picture to illustrate the smiths' "cemetry gates" too]. I did not answer. I will call her back and we'll see how that goes.

I should probably link to those songs, but I have the radio on right now. I'm not turning it off. I'll edit them in later.


edit:
when I called her she told me to bring a bag of ice and club soda. what...

a dreaded sunny day, so I'll meet you at the cemetry gates
iggy pop is feeling particularly intelligent today
I love that whole first clash album but this song is especially awesome to me at 2 am. have I mentioned I hate my job?



this cemetery needs more trees... well, I was tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment