5.8.10

community service #4

they're running out of shit for us to move.

we were ordered to get a bunch of chairs out of the back of the principal's car. then we brought them up to the library. somebody was ordered to clean them with some kind of magical vacuum. c and I were ignored and basically just stood there along with a few other people who, while not being ignored, also did not have the vacuum.

oh, then c and I were told to bring a highly outdated monitor into mr. creepy's sketchy-as-all-hell walk-in closet! yay for america.

then somehow people ended up counting pants or something.

starting to think that tomorrow they'll have us just sit in the lobby or something.

edit:

c and I were also accosted by the senile-est nun they have. she asked if we knew anything about cameras, because she had apparently recently acquired a digital one and wanted to know how to take a picture with it. it was one with the settings all on a wheel, so I guess she was confused with all the different options.

as she walked away, she said, "I wanted to take a picture of some flowers. at the funeral home down the street."

I love this place.

No comments:

Post a Comment