6.8.10

community service #5

when I got to school today I was told to sit in the lobby. I fucking knew it! I thought to myself. goddamn this'll make a great post...

and then they told me to go upstairs. after a while of wandering aimlessly around the library, c and I were sent to mrs. spanish's room to help her crack open a few cans of lavender paint. both of us are prone to falling over and stepping on things and basically creating accidental havoc. so... painting walls? not such a great idea.

still, we persevered. holy hell. when I went to my library job later today, someone asked me if I had poison ivy on my arms because of the paint. it's just not coming off. c got in massive trouble since it was highly visible on her shirt.

the other people painting with us were mostly from our class. and mostly pvgs. they got into a discussion about the merits of jersey shore and teen mom. c tried to join in this conversation because of her knowledge of it, and failed. nobody listens...

c and I were sent to wash paintbrushes and ended up in the empty cafeteria [which is located right next to a bathroom that nobody uses, making it an ideal place to talk about creepy things unheard]. empty cafeterias are REALLY nice.

all in all? good day. I'm so glad I get to sleep in tomorrow... oh right, I have a job. and mary's "surprise" party. ava is getting increasingly annoyed at this. ha ha ha. next post'll be on sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment