16.8.10

the international c hunt, part 3

so I've heard c has finally linked her forum here... well, hi guys. I did like talking to the two of you [annie and metz] I got to talk to in the hint-giving process. I was the anonymous commenter, creepy as that is. that's all. I just wanted to say hi. and warn you that c's and my friends are... kind of weird. I've been told you can handle weirdness, though.

oh, and in blog-related news, I've heard that shane is apparently returning to the academy next year. shit, now I have to un-cross her out on the cast page.

edit:
it's done. that was a useless edit.

4 comments:

  1. You say that our friends are kind of weird like we aren't...

    ReplyDelete
  2. you has point.
    still, it was a fair warning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL C *has* shown you our forum hasn't she? You know, that place where all the carrayzee cat peeps hang out with weird auto replacer words like Magenta and Banana?

    And if you only knew the kinds of things my friends and I did back in the day (omg I'm getting soo old)...well you'd probably be backing away slowly going, "um, lookit the time, gotta run by!" ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha! I've heard all about it. I know about the "a flowerpot" thing, but not magenta or banana... she's spent a good lot of time trying to steer me away from it, but I could probably find it if I wanted to. [c also acknowledges this]
    and I have also heard about your shock value story. it sounds amazing. if that's any indication...

    ReplyDelete