18.8.10

it's epic like a combination of harry potter and hot sexy vampires!

story time! this merits a new tag.

a couple years ago [like when I was in 7th grade] my mother got REALLY into ryan adams. as such she now had a new division of friends. before, it was the Springsteen People, who sometimes overlapped with the U2 People, and then the Pearl Jam People were a completely different story. but then she got a whole bunch of Indie Ryan Adams People.

giving into the peer pressure of said indie people, we got a subscription to paste. my mind was, like, blown. even if I didn't understand entirely what was going on with this, I found it amazing. eventually the subscription ran out and no one bothered to renew it. recently, though, I've been reading their website. [because, y'know, I actually know most of the bands now.] and I came across this. band names made passive-aggressive.

now here is where this becomes related. every one of those sounds like something ava would say in daily conversation [minus the fact that she's probably never heard of most of the bands]. I definitely heard the first one in her voice, punctuated by her trademark exasperated sigh. this explains so much. she's a passive-aggressive person, whether she realizes it or not. and she pretty much insists that she doesn't.

I really can't come up with a good conclusion for this. well, as I'm typing this I'm listening to the radio and "policy of truth" is on! this makes me happy. also, this paste article made both C and I cry with laughter.

I just realized the post title probably makes no sense. well, it makes sense to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment