19.8.10

facebook mail I adore you

today's post is about the wondrous invention that is facebook mail! some of my facebook friends have viruses, so I've particularly enjoyed these messages I'm getting with subjects like "Promiser me tthat you wiill nver get caughtg againn." and "Hewy! Are you reallyy in tis videwo?" [those are copy/pasted.] but that's beside the point, really.

the point is that I have some legitimate ava quotes today. I've been talking to her, somewhat, via facebook mail. this... I think our conversation here says it all. I'm copy/pasting the dates, too. uh, my facebook is in leetspeak, so...

ava; 4ugu57 13 @ 8:13pm
Check this out. See if you pass it!!!

me; 4ugu57 17 @ 6:18pm
hahaha oh man I got 2... I fail.

ava; 4ugu57 17 @ 8:20pm
That's surprising.

me; 4ugu57 17 @ 9:00pm
I'm blaming it on the fact that a lot of the questions were from soundtracks

ava; 4ugu57 17 @ 10:57pm
*snort* Okay. Whatever floats your boat.

ava; 4ugu57 18 @ 5:34pm
I'm just kidding.

me; 4ugu57 18 @ 5:38pm
hahah, I thought you were. trust me, I did not take offense. [I rarely do.]


I.. have no idea why she freaked out and thought that since I hadn't responded in the last 14 hours I was definitely soooo not speaking to her. I don't know what goes on in her mind at times like this.

still no word on if she's heard "everything counts" or not. jesus, I'm getting anxious. I want to know if she plans to condemn it for its lack of owl city-ness or decide it's her OMG NEW FAVORITE THING EVER and put it on a playlist next to beyonce.

No comments:

Post a Comment