27.8.10

joy.

if it makes anyone feel any better, I am less angry now. I've been talking to ava and I don't want to strangle her quite so much. [there is, of course, that since I am a teenager I supposedly want to strangle everyone.] C and I worked in conjunction and got her to listen to the pet shop boys, which added some brilliant amusement into my thursday night.

ah well, life goes on... school starts in like two weeks. here goes my summer reading!:

a tree fails in brooklyn: according to the masses on my facebook feed, everyone adores this book. to which I say, WHY? it's 500 pages long [okay, I exaggerate... 493] and has absolutely no plot. I'm on page 302. so far the only semblance of a plot I've found is that someone might be dying. oh, and the mother is on a quest to play favorites with the son.

the jungle: I haven't started this but from what I hear it's... great.

the derp gatsby
: kate beaton does this a lot better than I ever could. read the description. it explains everything.

the "adventures" of huckleberry finn: not even reading it. winging the test. I do this to one book every year. [if this seems bad, trust me, last year I didn't read any of them. I got an 80, I think. it was the catcher in the rye and jane eyre - how hard is it to bs those?]

I feel this post demonstrates wonderfully how lazy and sarcastic I can be. I'm gonna go read a screwed-up book now.

No comments:

Post a Comment