27.7.10

dearth

no contact. none. how in the hell does shane expect to do this sad excuse for a sleepover [which I'm pretty sure is scheduled for a week from today]? I might call her just to see if it's still on.

even though I just know it'll turn into some kind of "guys, I know where the vodka is! let's get wasted!"

hypothetical me: "uhhh bad idea" [straightedge]

hypothetical ava: "WHAT!" [cannot process]

hypothetical emma: [in a voice I can only describe as Essence of Just Saying No]: "THAT'S NOT FUNNY." [she's always like this]

hypothetical mary: "shaaaane? uh... *sputter*" [she's also always like this]

hypothetical shane: "hah, just kidding, I wouldn't do that to you guys" [catch-all fail]

hypothetical c: *makes her oh-dear-jesus face* [you know, the standard glance-across-the-room-when-the-theology-teacher-spouts-bs face]

so this event is in the halfway between happening and not happening. great. and if it does there's a 30% chance of disaster. GREAT.

edit: and because it's shane's house, we'll probably have to watch this movie. she ADORES it. I don't think I can handle a) patrick swayze in drag or b) ava's insanely awkward questions proving that she has a sheltered life [I can guarantee at least one of these will be documented later], and shane's answers that make me want to strangle something and then somehow delete the last 5 minutes out of my memory. such is my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment