30.8.10

seeking the Tacky with a capital T

a second spamtastic post in one day. I changed the blog a bit. only in two places, though. I put the header into my very favorite font, Italic Times New Roman [I suck], and changed the hover color on the links. it is now red. if you move your mouse really fast over a link repeatedly you can have a seizure! yay! it's like the vegas strip or pokemon in 1999 or tacky christmas yards IN ACTION!!! go on, try it.

ALSO I GET MY SCHEDULE TOMORROW AND I AM EXCITED. I really want to know who I'll have for theology. will it be the guitar-playing nun who is so very fond of reading us Inspirational Passages from chicken soup for the soul in lieu of prayer? or will it be mrs. babiez and her "seek the Truth with a capital T"? ah, one wonders.

expect more rambling on this topic tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment