2.12.10

hello me not dead!

I have returned from nanowrimo hell.

c and I are attempting to figure out just what the hell happened. today ava asked us what our shirt sizes were [awkward] and what color we liked more out of pink or blue [awkward]. if she is making us group shirts I am going to slit someone's throat.

over the month, ava stopped talking to c and me. it was GREAT. it was very nice, because we were actually free to talk about whatever we wanted and yeah. everyone else ignored us too. it was like sophomore year. I quite enjoyed the latter half of my sophomore year--no one except c talked to me. at all.

unfortunately a couple days ago shane called me so she could bitch about her problems. I just went "mmmhm" a lot and was basically on wikipedia the whole time.

I've been relegated to the role of tape machine.

I don't know if I ever posted about tape machining. it's another weird c&l-jargon term. we use it to mean, uh, when someone talks to you because they want to bitch and vent and expect you to say "that's not fair" and "that sucks" and "mmmhm".

well, it appears as though we're all growing farther apart. c surmises that by the beginning of next year ava will be pulling the suicidal card on us.

I may as well make this into a catchup of everyone, then. mary is all excited about things like ellen degeneres and world aids day, because that means gay!!!1!!1!11 lol!!1. and the last I heard emma is now going to Virtual High School. fabulous.

c wants me to add that last night ava pulled a massive derp. I have a long-standing history of writing rambly facebook notes. I decided to have a bit of fun and write out my middle school and high school years stylized like harry potter books. what I thought would concern everyone is that I got it out there that I was totally emotionally disturbed for a lot of freshman year and no one seemed to care. [I'm not getting all "OMG NOBODY UNDERSTANDS ME GOING TO OFF MYSELF BRB", trust me.] does that concern ava at all? nope. she wants to know if I'm mad at her. OBVIOUSLY.

ego affronted

I think that'll be all. I need to go to bed.

edit:

oh god how could I forget. ava, c, and I all won nanowrimo. and ava did indeed turn it into a big derp about how she's better than everyone. she took an eight-day break smack in the middle... I can't even what is this

No comments:

Post a Comment