30.9.10

updates! updaaates!

c wheedled [vocab word] me into adding this in. at the sleepover when we went to the park we ended up running from the cops. it was astounding.

oh yeah. good night when you have to run from the cops. I've found that whenever the cops go after me I'm somehow ALWAYS with shane. I feel like this could explain a lot.

tomorrow, it being the feast day of st. therese of lisieux, we are having mass in our badly-lit gym once again! to celebrate we made some crappy toilet-paper roses in theology, assisted by mrs. babiez. apparently they're being handed out to the school tomorrow. fantastic. I will take a picture.

c also surmises that we might have some kind of weird assembly or pep rally or something in the middle of the day after mass. oh god I'm worried.

so close... so close to the weekend... I'm tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment